2. Moved to Essex when I was 20 years old.
3. I planned Mason and tried for two years to conceive him.
4. I’m engaged to Adam Marsh, who I’ve known since I was 15 years old. We’ve been together nearly 6 years now.
5. I love fashion and used to be a fashion blogger. (Here’s a little cringey throwback)
7. I’m now a full time mum and absolutely love it.
8. My favourite drink is red bull.
9. My perfect evening is watching a film I’ve never seen in bed. I know I’m wild.
10. I hardly ever drink, but if i do it’s blue WKD – the only alcohol I like the taste of.
11. My favourite meal is a Sunday roast – used to be turkey twizzlers but they got banned!
12. I’ve got three tattoos. One of birds and feathers on my hand you’ve probably all seen. I have a charm bracelet round my ankle with symbols that stand for family memories and I have my great grandmas date of birth on my arm. Soon to be four when I get masons.
13. I drive a black VW beetle, which is my favourite car but I’m soon to part with her for a 5 door car.
14. I’m really laid back but I hate when people are rude or mean to me. I let it annoy me to much.
15. I only want one child. Always have and still after Mason still do.
16. I couldn’t pick a boy name for mason, so Adam and my mum picked mason.
17. I have a brother who’s two years older than me. A younger step brother and an older step sister.
18. I spend 90% of my time in a dressing gown and slippers. Even if I’m fully dressed to go out I will put my dressing gown on.
19. I’ve only been on holiday once without my parents, haha!
20. Last but not least, I absolutely love my life! I love all the people in it, all the things I’ve done and am doing and I love my two boys more than anything.
Hope you enjoyed getting know me a little bit better 🙂